Rally Point CT is a Community Support Program of Julie A Keen, LLC that aims to identify and divert veterans with at-risk behaviors into treatment and team-based intensive case-management supports. The program is a client-focused, therapeutic, and civic-oriented approach to meeting the wide-ranging needs of Veterans.
Program competencies include:
- Bridging the Military-Civilian Divide
- Veterans Helping Fellow Veterans
- Promoting Access to Resources
- Enhancing Community and Teambuilding
- Enhancing Improved Quality of Life
Rally Point CT has several key differentiators:
- Mental Health and Wellness-centered approach to treating and working with Veterans, supervised by a licensed mental health provider, who is on-call 24/7 for clinical support.
- Case Management/Advocacy Staff are Veterans, trained to be clinically sensitive role models for fellow Veteran clients: oDivert at-risk Veterans from legal involvement
- Step-down program for Veterans out of substance abuse detox or inpatient psychiatric hospital
- Re-entry program for Veterans released from legal system
- Includes support for homeless Veterans who lack basic needs
- Includes social and vocation rehabilitation and readjustment support for recently discharged Veterans
- Holistic approach to Veteran wellness, including health, mental wellness, housing, basic needs, education, vocation, occupation, substance use/abuse, and civic/community involvement
- Step-down programming immediately available as part of volunteer Veteran mentor corps.
Reference Contact Information Provided Upon Request
- Office of United States. Congressman Joe Courtney. Manual Meneses, Veterans Representative.
- Connecticut Department of Labor, Office of Veterans Workforce Development. Jason Sechrist, New London DOL Veterans Representative
- Law Office of Laurie B Guiles. Laurie Guiles, Attorney & Mediator.